Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Officer Job Vacancy At Maryland Global Initiatives Tanzania
CQI Officer Job Vacancy At Maryland Global Initiatives; See details on CQI Officer Job Vacancy At Maryland Global Initiatives
- Provides direct technical assistance and mentoring to health facilities for continuous quality improvement, models for change and systems improvement
- Visits participating health facilities at least monthly to provide technical assistance on all matters related to Quality Improvement
- Assist sites in understanding and using of QI tools such as flow charts, fishbone, driver diagrams and decision matrix analysis for system and processes -wide improvement
- Support implementation of differentiated service delivery and care models while using CQI approaches to monitor for maximum patient outcomes
- Collects weekly and monthly reports from health facilities and provides guidance and recommendations related to tracked indicators and outcomes
- Assist sites in data utilization and seeks creative and innovative ways of capturing and presenting data
- Ongoing mentoring of health facility teams to build capacity for CQI concepts
- Maintaining thorough documentation of activities and deliverables and report to the line manager on timely basis
- Work effectively with the entire technical team for efficient and quality ART services delivery
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager
- In-Depth knowledge of HIV/AIDS, TB/HIV, PMTCT, EID
- Understanding of and experience in resolving challenges related to care and treatment delivery in the local context
- Ability to interact proactively with health facility teams and the council and regional health management teams
- Ability to analyze data and report back in the most efficient and understandable manner
- Self-motivated, team player
1. Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Health Statistics, Epidemiology or related field
2. At least 3 years’ experience in resource limited health care delivery or administration
3. At least 3 years’ experience working with health facilities in resource limited settings
4. Working with development programs (USAID, CDC) is an added advantage
5. Understanding of the Tanzania National HIV – related guidelines and policies
6. Proficient in Managing, analyzing and interpreting data
7. Must be Proficient in writing and speaking both English and Swahili languages
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to: TanzaniaHR@mgic.umaryland.edu
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant’s work experience.References should include contact information including daytime phone, and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one’s suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications, and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a CV/Resume that highlights one’s key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone and skype contact information.
- Deadline for application is 31 st July at 5:00 PM EAT. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
Maryland Global Initiatives Tanzania (MGIT) is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, or any other status variable.